this blog is for you...

...if you too are an aspiring gardener who likes eating, drinking and some silly tales.

Sunday 9 January 2011

Hello Sunshine!


It is a beautiful, crisp January day. I have good feelings for 2011, not to mention a couple of new year plans: one of which is to redesign my garden; the other to finish writing my first novel and hopefully get it published. To motivate myself, a blog I thought... a promise made publicly should do the trick. Well, here's hoping anyway. It would be fair to say I know a lot more about writing than I do gardening - I am quite good at killing houseplants, which I tend to neglect or forget about all together... The odds are not great, but in my favour, I would say I have an eye for aesthetics and a good heart with the best intentions. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment